It drives me crazy when I get an idea and then just let it go by the wayside. I do it with unimportant things but I also do it when I’m pretty sure it’s a job God has placed on my to do list. Thankfully, this is one of those “not so important things”… My Recipe Challenge. I had such good intentions of posting all the new recipes I was trying but somehow it got put on the back burner so to speak. Soooooo…..here’s my new idea! Welcome to M’m! M’m! Monday. I am going to try and post a new recipe every Monday. Let’s face it, Monday’s are just hard. Planning what to eat on Monday is even harder. I’m hoping some of the recipes I post will help take a little of the pain out of menu planning and inspire you to join me in trying something new. I promise these recipes will not be difficult and will take pretty normal ingredients. (that’s what I look for in a new recipe) I love your feedback so let me know if you try something you find here.
Let’s Get Cooking!
- 3 lbs. boneless pork country style ribs
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- Garlic to taste
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. apple juice
- 2 c. Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
- Thinly slice your onion and lay the slices on the bottom of your crock pot.
- Add boneless ribs to the crock pot. ( I put mine in frozen)
- Sprinkle garlic, brown sugar, salt, and pepper over ribs.
- Pour apple juice over top.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours
- Flip ribs.
- Pour BBQ sauce on ribs and cook for another hour or so. They can go longer if you need them to.
These ribs are so tender they just about melt in your mouth. I like to serve them with baked potatoes, corn, and a bowl of peaches. There! Your menu is ready. Enjoy!