As I’ve been on my new recipe finding quest I have kept my daughter in the back of my mind. She is a new mom and working full time so I want to find some recipes that are quick and easy to prepare. I have to admit that this ole retired gal doesn’t mind quick and easy either. This recipe fits the bill perfectly. The first time I made it I was actually at my daughter’s house and both she and my son-in-love gave it a thumbs up. Hubby was next and he gave his seal of approval too. Let me know if you enjoy “No Peek Chicken”.
- 1 box Uncle Ben's or Rice A Roni Long Grain and Wild Rice
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 1/2 soup cans of water
- 1 pound of chicken tenders
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish generously with nonstick spray.
- Mix together the rice, seasoning packet, soups, and water. Don't worry if your mixture is lumpy. It will thin out as it cooks.
- Put in baking dish and place raw tenders on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 2 1/2 hours.
- Don't PEEK!
- Now enjoy some of the moistest chicken you will ever eat!